|new old more book profile blog rings host|
Hey look, the date is 1/2/3.
My arm is messed up again, which is ruinous because I never finished sending out my Christm--er, New Year's cards. Got about halfway through and then, well, Christmas happened, and that really threw me off my stride.
But I am determined to prevail. In the meantime, here are my New Year's resolutions.
1) Aim for fifteen minutes strength training or T-Tapp at least once per week. Because I still love myself after all these years.
2) I want to say that I should learn how to sew, but I think that's a little too ambitious, so I'll just say learn at least two basic hand-sewing stitches.
3) Join California Native Plant Society.
4) Eat more vegetables and fish. Drink my water.
5) Practice calligraphy.
6) Take art photographs and make art for art's sake, with and without the kids.
7) Write one good thing.
8) Buy asbestos testing kits and test for asbestos in girls' room and basement.
9) Donate blood platelets (apheresis) at least once this year.
10) Declutter! Fling! Exfoliate! Weed! YEAH!
11) Show the love.
12) Help my mother find a new place to live.